And we are moving on; a brief stop in Boston to see our two little treasures..not little any more...but our biggest supporters. Our children...
I just heard from my bro...can't imagine how happy I am now..
'Life is good now..."
Don't know if I'll be able to post anymore for quite a while but will let you know...Bro, love you man..and to the best friend...Y, please take care of him and the very best for you...
Howdy y'all!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping you safely arrive . . . & I know things will work out.
And here's hoping you'll be able to keep shooting your spectacular photos & will be able to post them too. I love your point of view of life. . . . regardless of where that may be.
Your TEXAS friend,
Vera
Ricky, hoping you'll get to see the kids and give both some huge Texas size hugs from both of us...your brother will be fine just give him some time; everything happened so fast he could hardly think what went on...I know he sent you a long e-mail and posted a comment (s) in Flickr...
ReplyDeleteFound your cell, camera and laptop @ house...you probably aren't taking much with you which means you may be coming back soon...hope so anyway...
I love your blog, hope you get to post and send us some comments; knowing you...this may not be very important which we understand...
A BIG HUG...
y